The village was found at 1957 by association of villages Beregdyida and Mezevgomok.
Mezevgomok is Hungarian-Slovak village in Nadtysans'kyi region. Its lands were owned by Gomoki family. The arms is bishop Mikulash with mitre and bishop's staff in hands.
Beregdyida is Hungarian village located for 5 kilometers to west from Berehovo. On western part of the village is located "To-var" fortress. This small fortress has a diameter of 25 meters and rounds by 3 earthen shaft. It placed in the centre of an impassable bog and had only through 2 wooden bridges of 400 meters length constructed on the oak poles, placed in two lines. First time the "To-var" was mentioned at 1274. The arm is fortress wall with embrasures.